We hope that you are doing well and keeping safe. These are challenging times, and we want to support our customers as best as we can! Let’s do our best this holiday season to recharge while staying safe and supporting one another. Although this is a tough time – we can and will get through it, and we hope we can do so in a safe and healthy way this holiday season!
We know that not being able to spend time indoors, sipping hot chocolate (or a juice ;)) with loved ones is not ideal this year. At Green Press, we’ve thought of a few ways we can have a safe and healthy holiday season that we would love to share!
1. Get outdoors!
Whether you are into extreme sports like skiing or would prefer to have a low-key walk, bundle up and get some fresh air! Perhaps you could check out a skating rink (open around the city are open with limited spots) or build a snowman once it snows! The cold is intimidating, but once you get moving, your body will produce those lovely endorphins that will put you in a good mood!
2. Do a drive-by visit
3. Drop off gifts/food exchange
4. Organize virtual gift exchanges and holiday parties
5. Build a snowman (when it snows!)
6. Donate to your favourite charity/toy drive
7. Find drive-thru events or outdoor festivals! Square one is hosting a drive-thru ‘Journey to Save Christmas’ Game. Or check out the free Winter Village at Toronto’s Distillery District (set up for limited numbers to ensure safety)!
8. Indulge and enjoy those traditional holiday meals and balance it with some healthy cold-pressed juice from Green Press.
We couldn’t help ourselves 🙂 Whatever way you choose, finding ways to enjoy, and safely see those who you love and care for will help to lift your spirits, and rejuvenate you as we all do our part during this pandemic. And of course, wash your hands, keep your distance, and be good to one another!
Happy Holidays from our family to yours!
Team Green Press Inc