When life gives you lemons… you juice them and make delicious LEMON juice! We know, it might be very difficult to just chug pure lemon juice, but thats not what we intend it for. Read on for how we use pure lemon juice and the benefits of lemon water.
We use lemons in a LOT of our juices. Lemon juice acts as a natural preservative to help ensure the juices stay fresh. It also helps reduce the rate of oxidation keeping the juice yummy and delicious. It also adds a yummy touch to certain juices!
We love lemon juice and enjoy the benefits so much that we thought we should create a pure lemon juice.
How to use pure lemon juice:
- In your lemon water first thing in the morning
- Add to your salad dressings with lemon, salt, olive oil
- Add a splash to a cup, add some ginger root juice, add some honey, and pour some hot water into the cup to enjoy a delicious cup of ginger lemon honey tea.
Benefits of Lemons and drinking Lemon Water:
- An excellent source of vitamin C and iron.
- Can help to alkalize your body and neutralize free radicals
- Supports a strong immune system.
- Aids with you weight loss/weight management journey
- Relieves sore throat: Warm water mixed with honey and lemon is a popular home remedy for people with sore throats.
- Helps you stay hydrated
- Aides in digestion: Promotes the production of digestive enzymes in the liver which helps in getting rid of waste from your body.