A stubborn weed, yes but dandelion stands as a true powerhouse. This pesky little weed is a great source of vitamins and many health benefits. You can find it in our Fine and Dandy cold pressed juice.
- Excellent source of vitamins A, C, and K.
- Contains vitamin E, folate, and small amounts of B vitamins
- dandelion root contains inulin, which is a type of soluble fibre that supports the growth and maintenance of healthy gut bacteria.
- Has many medicinal properties
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Can help fight inflammation
- May help with blood sugar management
- May reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- May help lower blood pressure
- Helps to promote liver health
- May have anticancer effects
- Helps to support a strong and healthy immune system
Excited to start incorporating dandelion into your diet? You can find dandelion in our green Fine and Dandy juice, you find dandelion tea at a local health food store, as well as in supplement form.
Check out this delicious dandelion salad recipe if you are wondering how you can cook and eat dandelion.