Propolis Throat Spray for Kids
Don’t let runny noses and scratchy throats slow your little ones down. With antioxidant-rich buckwheat honey and propolis, this gentle, kid-friendly duo is naturally tough on germs, but also super soothing on scratchy throats.
What is it?
- Active kids need all the help they can get. But finding natural immune support that actually works for your bumblers can be a challenge, so we took our original Propolis Spray and reformulated it specially for kids.
- Straight from the hive, propolis is already a powerful supporter of immunity in its own right. (It is actually used to protect baby bees from germs in the hive nursery!) But we wanted to make an extra gentle kids immune formula that really nourishes our little ones, so we added in nutrient-dense buckwheat honey. Soothing on tender scratchy throats, buckwheat honey delivers an especially hefty dose of beneficial antioxidants to support healthy healing.
- And that’s it. All natural, super simple Mom-approved ingredients that actually work. Here’s to saving a ton of money on tissues!
How to Use:
To support a strong, healthy immune system in children 2-12 years, we recommend 4 sprays (0.5 mL) 2 times per day.
- Prior to first dose, administer 1 spray to child and monitor closely for signs of an allergic response (e.g. rash, swelling, trouble breathing).Ingredients:
- Bee propolis extract, buckwheat honey, non-GMO vegetable glycerin and purified water
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are allergic to bee products, poplartree products, or balsam of Peru or if you have asthma, atopic dermatitis (eczema) or are allergic to pollen.
There are no reviews yet.